Thursday, March 09, 2006

Worship Music Resources

Below are some of the worship songs I've written. Feel free to use them all you want. I would appreciate you recording them on your CCLI report.

Be Still & Know - PDF
The Boasting Song - PDF
Come, Lord (an invocation) - PDF
Great is Your Name - PDF
Make Us One - PDF
Repentance Song - PDF
So Little Time - PDF
We Will Worship You - PDF
Who May Go Up? - PDF
You Are the Image of the Unseen God - PDF

And here are some mp3's of my worship CD - "We Will Worship You"
You Are Holy
Forever
Let Everything That has Breath
We Will Worship You

The Greatest Gift

Great is Your Name

Holy & Awesome

All Hail the Power

Worshiping Worship
The Heart of Worship
I Will Never Be the Same

All of Me

Enough

Here I Am to Worship

Tags:

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Dean,
Need to let you know I was here and that this post was very helpful. I am sitting here doing homework for my Western Seminary class and I was trying to think of the name for God as comforter. After surfing awhile and not getting the answer. Your song came to mind, which I have to tell you is one of my favorites. I used to have it printed and tacked to the wall of the office. Anyway, I have long since lost that piece of paper. But I thought of the blog and thought I would check it out. Thank you for stopping the rabbit trail so I can get back to homework.
Sincerely,

Jojo Davison